Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tube Trap Modifications

Tube Trap Customer Wrote:

Hi Alan I dont think anything less than my sample would be strong enough to absorb the huge impact. If you could get tubing just as hard as the sample that I am mailing it could work. Feel free to use what I tell you any way you want. If you make a million send me a box of double spring Koro traps. Please find attached the picture you requested. Also the rubber is held in place with two nuts and bolts. The rubber should be about a 1/4 inch up the slot so when it fires it wont bottom out and bend the rod. I don't know where you could get this rubber. I have a roll of it that was used to make pads for railroad track plates. Yes I am retired but if you want I could send it to you. Its quite heavy.

I will put the sample in tomorrows mail.
Bill Lane

No comments: