NPMA is excited to present the 2010 Nuisance Bird & Wildlife Management Conference and Marketplace being held November 17-19 at the Westin Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Register Here - Register by October 25 and Save with the Early Bird Rate!
The Conference focuses on an educational program designed to provide both technical and business-related information to pest professionals who are involved in the fastest growing sector of pest control - wildlife management.
In addition to networking opportunities and the chance to check out the newest technology and services, you will:
- Share successes and failures with fellow wildlife management professionals
- Hear from leading industry experts in the field of wildlife and nuisance bird management
- Learn how to incorporate wildlife management into your business model to build your annual revenue
- Identify emerging trends and learn how to position your business effectively in response
- Earn recertification credits while learning how to grow your business.
A centerpiece of the meeting is the Marketplace - the largest exhibit hall dedicated to wildlife and nuisance bird management. During the program there are seven events held in the Marketplace that allow you ample time to meet with vendors and test out new products in an intimate setting.
What You Will Find at the Marketplace
- Animal Traps
- Baits & Lures
- Bait Making Supplies
- Chimney Caps/Leaf Guards
- Nets, Poles and Tongs
- Personal Safety Equipment
- Exclusion Products
- And Much More!
The 2010 Nuisance Bird & Wildlife Management Symposium is being held at Westin Indianapolis November 17-19. For hotel reservations, call (317) 262-8100 by October 25, 2010 and mention "NPMA" to receive the group rate of $139 per night. After October 25, rooms and rate are subject to availability.
Thank you to your co-sponsors the National Wildlife Control Operators Association and Wildlife Control Technologies Magazine.