From: PMP Link <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Come visit the Expo Exhibitors
| Reasons for Attending the 2012 New York Pest Expo |
(Let us know if we missed anything)
| • Be part of the finest 1-day event in pest management. |
• Come to the world's greatest showcase - NEW YORK CITY!
• Learn from our Superstar Speakers which include world-class entomologists and leading industry consultants.
• Visit 30+ exhibits featuring products for insects, rodents, bed bugs, birds, wildlife, business support services, insurance, accounting services, thermal equipment, freezing equipment, application equipment, vacuums, exclusion devices, green options, add-on services and advertising and marketing services.
• Try out the Cryonite System; learn about EcoLogic's revolutionary rodent control device; see how to add Wildlife Control to your business; check if you qualify for our upcoming ACE Training Course.
• Get in on the food, gifts, prizes, raffles, promos and special offers. No one leaves the Expo empty-handed!
• Take advantage of same-day blowout prices on ClimbUp Interceptors; B&G Equipment; JT Eaton products; Bird Barrier's Cimi Shield and Rat Out Gel; Pest Management Manuals; Bed Bug Books; Technician's Handbooks; Cryonite Systems; Wildlife Supplies; Bug Off Tees; Patches; IPM Vacs, and month-long discounts and promos - BUT ONLY IF YOU ATTEND!
• Network. Network. Network. Create alliances among colleagues, share ideas, explore employment opportunities, get a head start on your competitors.
• Get a boat-load of RECERTIFICATION CREDITS.
• Receive the "Pest Management MVP" Patch.
• Take a picture with "Mr. Ratso Beat" and any other mascots that might show up.
• Improve your skills and elevate your professionalism for only $120.00 (by November 3 - $200.00 after November 3)
| This isn't a workshop or a seminar or a meeting. |
This is an EVENT.
Don't miss out.
The New York Pest Expo has become the most important one-day event in pest management. The Expo continues to grow in influence and scope and the 2012 Anniversary Edition promises to be bigger and better than ever with more exhibitors & attendees than in years past. Get connected with leading professionals. View exhibits and discuss product features with major manufacturers and business support providers. Take advantage of great promos and blowout pricing. Nobody leaves the Expo empty-handed!
You are currently subscribed as email@example.com
Pest Management Professional is a division of North Coast Media, LLC.
1360 East 9th St., Suite 1070 Cleveland, Ohio 44114
© 2012 North Coast Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without written permission.
Wildlife Control Supplies
P.O. Box 538
East Granby, CT 06026
860-844-0101 860-413-9831 (FAX)
"Products for Professionals"
Follow My Blog: http://wildlifecontrolsupplies.blogspot.com/